BBC News Navigation
Is 5SOS Luke Hemmings dating bikini model Sahara Ray
- The Australian singer deleted a Valentine's Day post of the couple and they have since unfollowed each other on Instagram.
- He is believed to to have split from YouTube star Arzaylea Rodriguez after they unfollowed each other on Instagram in April.
- Luke is believed to have split from YouTube star Arzaylea earlier this year.
- However, things apparently unravelled in May when Arzaylea was linked to singer Blackbear at the Coachella music festival.
- Luke is believed to have split from Youtube star Arzaylea Rodriguez earlier this year.
- Is Luke Hemmings dating Sahara Ray?
- Sahara, who is the daughter of Australian surf legend Tony Ray, is rumoured to have enjoyed a fling with Justin Bieber in Hawaii last year.
- Sahara, who is the daughter of Australian surf legend Tony Ray, is rumoured to have enjoyed a fling with Justin Bieber last year.
- In April, the former also unfollowed each other on Instagram, leading many fans to believe they had finally called it quits.
Luke and Arzaylea wasted no time in flaunting their relationship online and were spotted getting cosy at several concerts around Los Angeles. The pair both follow each other on Instagram, with Luke making a brief appearance on Sahara's Snapchat back in May. As fans brace themselves for possible all-out war between the former lovebirds, Daily Mail Australia take a look back at the ups and downs of Luke and Arzaylea's ill-fated relationship.
5 Seconds of Summer on dating lies and gun control
Meanwhile, Luke deleted a Valentine's Day post of the couple as his friends began unfollowing Arzaylea on social media. The couple managed to keep their relationship relatively private for a number of months, before finally spilling the beans in October, when Arzaylea shared a photo of the pair kissing on Instagram. The couple managed to withstand public scrutiny however, having made an appearance side-by-side wearing matching costumes at Just Jared Halloween Party in October. While breakup rumours began to swell, they were soon quelled when the couple were spotted leaving The Nice Guy in Los Angeles looking loved-up as ever. One of the weird things is you want it to be a secret, but you don't want it to be a secret.